Thank you for your purchase! Please read the parking directions.
Your pass will arrive via the email you provided at purchase. You should receive it 24 hour prior to the game.
Dear Football Fans:
Thank you for choosing to reserve a parking spot at CampusView Church to support the ministry of Christian Family Services. Please review these directions. Questions may be sent to ChristianFamilyServicesFlorida@gmail.com, or call during regular business hours at 352-244-0066 and ask for Donna.
We have ONE entry to the parking lot, located at 2720 SW 2nd Ave, Gainesville, FL 32607
DIRECTIONS TO USE YOUR PARKING PASS:
- PRINT OUT YOUR PASS ON 8 ½ x 11 PAPER (B&W IS FINE)
- ON ARRIVAL TO OUR LOT, SHOW YOUR PASS TO VOLUNTEERS
- FOLLOW DIRECTIONS OF PARKING VOLUNTEERS
- PLACE YOUR PASS ON THE DASHBOARD OF YOUR VEHICLE
- PARK AND ENJOY YOUR EVENT
- NO REFUNDS due to inclement weather.
RULES OF THE PARKING LOT:
1.Lot usually opens 4 hours prior to the game. Homecoming on 10.5.19 the lot will open at 8am.
2.BUILDING ACCESS at north and south doors. Restrooms available inside the building until kickoff.
3. While tailgating is allowed, if your tail gate fills an additional parking space, you will be expected to break it down 30 minutes prior to kickoff. Tail Gating is allowed in grassy areas where we cannot park cars without this stipulation.
4.You are responsible to remove your own trash. If you need to use the dumpster, bag your trash.
5. Lot closes at 3 hours after the game.
If you are late: call or text Donna @ 352-371-9453 so she can let the Volunteers know when you will arrive.
Games Days are BIG events. While we have taken measures to ensure speedy parking, traffic WILL be busy in Gainesville. Remember that around 98,000 people are trying to get in and out of one location.