Thank you for your purchase! Please read the parking directions.
We will receive notice of your purchase. When your pass is ready, we will email you.
Dear Football Fan:
Thank you for choosing to reserve a parking spot at CampusView Church to support the ministry of Christian Family Services. Questions may be sent to ChristianFamilyServicesFlorida@gmail.com, or call during regular business hours at 352-378-6202.
We have ONE entry to the parking lot, located at CampusView Church 2720 SW 2nd Ave, Gainesville, FL 32607
Game Day Parking Rules
July – December 2022
The Game Day Parking lot opening depends of the time of the game, no less than 4 hours prior to kickoff.
All sales are final. In the event of a game cancellation, refunds will not be issued. Each individual season pass applies to a single parking spot only.
- Pass may not be sold or reproduced. If you lose your pass, contact us for replacement.
- Patrons must park in their assigned spots. On entry to the lot, show your pass to the volunteer and display it on your rear view mirror or dashboard at all times while parked.
- The vehicle using the pass must fit in the parking space for which the pass is designated. No oversized vehicles are permitted unless a prior agreement has been made.
- Reserved parking is for spaces only and does not guarantee tailgate areas. Tailgate areas are available to all patrons on a first come, first served basis.
- Individuals entering the lot on scooters will be charged $5 per person.
Reserved parking does not guarantee a tailgate area.
- Available tailgate areas are equally accessible to all patrons on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No tailgate areas may block drive lanes, nor other patron parking spots. Tents, chairs, grills and any other items placed in a shared area or drive must be moved by you when other vehicles need to get in and out of parking spaces. ALL items must be stored in your own space when left unattended.
- Lock your items in your car when you are away from it. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items, or damage to your vehicle, its contents, or your personal items.
- Your parking pass is only valid on Home Football Games for the year it is issued and is not valid for any other date or use.
- It is your responsibility to supervise your children, guard grills, chairs, and personal belongings. We have a metal container for leftover charcoal that is still warm.
Assigned parking spots may be revoked at any time by an authorized Game Day Parking representative for failure to follow these parking rules, or for one or more of the following reasons:
- Failure to abide by these parking rules.
- Disorderly or illegal conduct.
- While alcohol is allowed on the lot, any regulations by the City of Gainesville must be adhered to when off the lot. Please drink responsibly. You want to see the entire game, don't you?
USE OF INDOOR RESTROOMS:
Please respect the facilities when in use. While in the building, only occupy the hallway to/from the public restroom. If more supplies are needed in the restrooms, please make a Game Day Parking volunteer aware of the need. Doors to the building will be closed at kick off.
MASKING AND CDC GUIDELINES: TBD
Before leaving the lot, police your area. Trash bags are available on request. Please clean your area prior to departure. Dumpsters are available in the NE corner of the lot.