Make a Donation
By providing support for CFS, you place Christian Counselors in a “mission field.” Few of us think of a delivery room in a Florida hospital as a mission field, but when Christ can be praised in the process, it is.
- Your support helps to provide emotional support for expectant mothers in crisis.
- Your support helps to provide options, safety and emotional stability.
- Your generous donations help to provide important connections. Relationships with area pregnancy centers are significant to this ministry.
- Your support keeps our phones “on” and our door “open.”
Be part of the Ministry of Christian Family Services by clicking on the donation button below.
Are youand looking for information about adoption?
Pregnancy Hotline at 1-800-226-2367
Baby Bottle Boomerang
We place baby bottles at churches & other organizations to be filled with checks, cash, and coins.
- Those small donations add up!
- Campaigns last 3 - 4 weeks.
- Host a BBB at your church or group.
Garth Brooks Concert Parking
Park with us is you plan to be at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium April 20, 2019!
- Purchase one parking spot
- Price is $30 + $1.99 handling and processing
- Final price is $31.99
- You must provide a correct email address
- We reserve the right to deny mass sales. Please purchase for your personal use, only.
GAME DAY PARKING
A church in Gainesville parks cars for all home football games. Parking fees support CFS' mission.
- Season and Daily Reserved Passes available.
- Space for tailgating too!
- Indoor restrooms for customers.
Focus on the Fatherless
"But you, God, see the trouble of the afflicted; you consider their grief and take it in hand. ...
The victims commit themselves to you; you are the helper of the fatherless."
- More information coming soon
Become a Volunteer
Christian Family Services is grateful for the generosity of the people who share our passion and beliefs. We’ve are blessed by everyone who wants to help us help those who need our services.
Volunteers are often:
- People who share our passion for helping expectant mothers in crisis,
- People who have been involved in the adoption process,
- Women and men who have been single moms or dads,
- Foster parents,
- College students who need community service credits,
- People who have retired and have special gifts, abilities, or talents to offer,
- People and groups from local churches,
CFS volunteers help with:
- Social media and Internet,
- Administrative needs,
- Transportation needs,
- Fundraising events,
- Event coordination and management,
- Communications and community outreach.
Some wonderful examples of our volunteers in action include:
- Church groups who identify with CFS and provide different by collecting hygiene products and other necessities for our moms and adoptive families, or make up special bags or baskets for us to give to our expectant moms
- Students that have made Moses baskets for us to give to the adoptive families
- Church members who lead a Baby Bottle Boomerang fundraising event at their church
- A retired bookkeeper who donates her time and skills to help with keeping the CFS books in order
“God gave me this gift, and I’ve been looking for a way to give back for what He’s blessed me with by using my talent for something I am passionate about.”